Gel injection is a skin rejuvenation method that is used as a relatively long way to eliminate wrinkles, by injection of a small amount of filler material on the face skin. Injection of the gel can fill the skin dentures in certain areas encountered with the loss of adipose tissue.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance in the human body. When the wrinkles are deepened in the line of laughter and frown, and the facial lines disappear, the lips begin to thin out, and the lips will fall apart, and the face of the person will lose their youthful and joyful appetite. Hyaluronic acid filler gels are injected under these folds to replace the lost volume and create a younger facial appearance.
Where can gel injection be used?
- Injection of gel in the lips
- Chin prosthesis
- Injection of the gel to remove the frown line and laugh
- Gel injection to treat burble
- Gel injection for nasal congestion without surgery
- Gel injection for the treatment of wrinkles around the eyes
- Injection of gel for removal of darkness under the eyes
- Injection of gel in the treatment of facial wrinkles
- Gel injection to treat facial and neck dysentery